- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Support for President Barack Obamas overall economic plan also appears to be slipping: 58 percent said they generally support Obamas plan, compared to 65 percent in March.
The American people do not support a government health care plan that will increase costs, reduce patient choice and flexibility, and lower the quality of care available in our country. The American people do not support the radical cap-and-tax plan which will impose a hard-hitting tax upon families and small businesses costing our struggling economy thousands of jobs, House Minority Whip Eric Cantor (R-Va.) said.
At some point, even the Speaker must realize that enough is enough, Cantor said.