- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Support for President Barack Obamas overall economic plan also appears to be slipping: 58 percent said they generally support Obamas plan, compared to 65 percent in March.
The American people do not support a government health care plan that will increase costs, reduce patient choice and flexibility, and lower the quality of care available in our country. The American people do not support the radical cap-and-tax plan which will impose a hard-hitting tax upon families and small businesses costing our struggling economy thousands of jobs, House Minority Whip Eric Cantor (R-Va.) said.
At some point, even the Speaker must realize that enough is enough, Cantor said.