- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Republicans have made the issue the cornerstone of their call for additional earmark reforms, targeting funding for the Charles B. Rangel Center for Public Service at the City College of New York and the John Murtha Johnstown-Cambria County Airport in Johnstown, Pa., among others.According to Waters Web site, the employment center is part of the Los Angeles school system and the money will be used to buy materials, tools and equipment. Waters also lists the employment center among her achievements on her Congressional biographical page.Waters had refused to discuss the earmark in an interview with Roll Call two weeks ago.