- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
President Barack Obama will throw out the first pitch at the Major League Baseball All-Star Baseball game in St. Louis on July 14, the White House announced Tuesday evening.
The appearance is part of a one-day, two-stop tour that will take him to the presidential battleground states of Michigan and Missouri.
Obamas first appearance will be in Detroit, where he will hold a town hall style meeting. Major League Baseball is focused on community service during the week of the All-Star Game in conjunction with the president's call to service through United We Serve, according to a White House statement.