- Republicans Aiming to Register Voters at NASCAR
- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
House Democrats filed a 1,201-page energy package late Monday night and said they are confident that they will resolve all outstanding issues in time for a vote Friday.There are some issues still under discussion, but we are confident we can resolve them by the time the bill goes to the floor on Friday, said Drew Hammill, spokesman for Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.).Hammill said Pelosi, Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-Md.), Energy and Commerce Chairman Henry Waxman (D-Calif.) and Agriculture Chairman Collin Peterson (D-Minn.) have all agreed on this approach for moving this historic climate change and clean energy jobs bill.Peterson had been negotiating for protections for the ethanol industry and agricultural interests under the cap-and-trade scheme, warning that he had the votes to kill the bill if farmers and rural areas werent protected.