- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
The National Republican Congressional Committee collected $3.24 million in the month of May, allowing the cash-strapped committee to continue to cut down its debt.
The NRCC spent about $3.2 million in May and ended the month with $3.7 million cash on hand. The committee also knocked down its debt to $4 million $1 million less than at the end of April.
A spokesman for the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee said Thursday that its May fundraising totals were not yet available. At the end of April, the DCCC reported $4 million cash on hand and $7.3 million in debt.