- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
The National Republican Congressional Committee collected $3.24 million in the month of May, allowing the cash-strapped committee to continue to cut down its debt. The NRCC spent about $3.2 million in May and ended the month with $3.7 million cash on hand. The committee also knocked down its debt to $4 million $1 million less than at the end of April. A spokesman for the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee said Thursday that its May fundraising totals were not yet available. At the end of April, the DCCC reported $4 million cash on hand and $7.3 million in debt.