- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
The National Republican Congressional Committee collected $3.24 million in the month of May, allowing the cash-strapped committee to continue to cut down its debt. The NRCC spent about $3.2 million in May and ended the month with $3.7 million cash on hand. The committee also knocked down its debt to $4 million $1 million less than at the end of April. A spokesman for the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee said Thursday that its May fundraising totals were not yet available. At the end of April, the DCCC reported $4 million cash on hand and $7.3 million in debt.