- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
Oh, to be a kid again. Starting summer vacation and looking forward to camp, instead of slogging through hearings and counting the days until Congress goes on recess.
No matter your age, you can get a taste of youthful abandon: The annual Soap Box Derby is running on Capitol Hill Saturday, and the events Web site features a nifty kids-eye-view video. Check out what its like to careen down Constitution Avenue in a flimsy little car the way the soapbox drivers do (click on the Virtual Ride feature).
Sip on a juice box, then get back to (sigh) work.
Cant get enough HOH? Get a midday dose of fun and gossip with HOHs One-Minute Recess, delivered to your inbox daily. Sign up here because everyone deserves more recess.