- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
President Barack Obama on Thursday will travel to Green Bay, Wis., to participate in a town hall meeting on health care.
The event is the latest sounding in a growing drumbeat out of the White House on health care, Obamas top domestic policy priority. The issue is rapidly gaining traction on Capitol Hill, where lawmakers are trying to pass health care overhaul legislation in the House and Senate by the August recess.
Obama will focus at least in part on making the delivery of health care more efficient through enhanced use of information technology, White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs said on Monday.