- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Because you brief or notify doesnt mean theres any less responsibility of the CIA, any less responsibility of the individual who participates in this, in my opinion, she said. I mean, were all adults. We all know good from bad. And how you carry out an order is also very important.
President Barack Obama, who has banned the use of enhanced interrogation techniques, has said CIA agents who followed the Bush administrations legal advice should not be prosecuted. But the president has appeared to leave open the possibility that agents who overstepped the bounds of the legal justifications might be open to charges.