- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
Recent polls have shown Gillibrand and Obama to be popular figures in the district. The president sent two e-mails to supporters on Murphys behalf, and Vice President Joseph Biden cut a radio ad for him. Gillibrand campaigned by his side, appeared in a TV ad for him and also placed robocalls on his behalf.Democrats hold a lopsided 25-3 advantage in the New York House delegation.