- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Plains Region
- Republicans Aiming to Register Voters at NASCAR
Recent polls have shown Gillibrand and Obama to be popular figures in the district. The president sent two e-mails to supporters on Murphys behalf, and Vice President Joseph Biden cut a radio ad for him. Gillibrand campaigned by his side, appeared in a TV ad for him and also placed robocalls on his behalf.Democrats hold a lopsided 25-3 advantage in the New York House delegation.