- Republicans Aiming to Register Voters at NASCAR
- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
Updated: 7:12 p.m.Secretary of Health and Human Services appointee Kathleen Sebelius will get her first airing before a Senate committee next week when she sits for her first of two confirmation hearings.The Democratic Kansas governor will testify before the Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee on Tuesday. She will also have to appear before the Finance Committee, which ultimately votes on the nomination. That hearing is scheduled for April 2.Sebelius visited Capitol Hill earlier this week to meet with HELP Chairman Edward Kennedy (D-Mass.). Sebelius, appointed by President Barack Obama earlier this month, was the presidents second choice after former Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle (D-S.D.) withdrew his nomination after it was revealed that he failed to appropriately pay his taxes.Sebelius confirmation is expected to move smoothly through the Senate.