- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Caroline Kennedy, the daughter of former President John F. Kennedy, has decided to seek the New York Senate seat that will be vacated if Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D) is confirmed as secretary of State, the New York Times reports. Gov. David Paterson (D) will make the appointment to fill the vacancy if Clinton is confirmed.