- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
Caroline Kennedy, the daughter of former President John F. Kennedy, has decided to seek the New York Senate seat that will be vacated if Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D) is confirmed as secretary of State, the New York Times reports. Gov. David Paterson (D) will make the appointment to fill the vacancy if Clinton is confirmed.