- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
Finally, I understand that the Franken campaign has attempted to back off its position last week that they were preparing to bring this election all the way to the floor of the Senate if the recount does not turn out their way, Knaak said. Yet, today, Marc is in D.C. at the DSCC, within whispering distance of the chair of the Senate Rules Committee, so you can obviously draw your own conclusions. We have.
Elias denied that accusation, saying he was back in the capital to see his family after spending Thanksgiving in Minnesota. He said he had not spoken to anyone in the Senate, including the Rules Committee, aside from providing daily updates to the DSCC.