- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
House Ways and Means Chairman Charlie Rangel (D-N.Y.) is backing Energy and Commerce Chairman John Dingell (D-Mich.) in his effort to keep his job in the face of a challenge from Oversight and Government Reform Chairman Henry Waxman (D-Calif.), Rangel spokesman Matthew Beck confirmed Friday.
The endorsement comes as Dingell has launched a broad offensive to save his gavel from a surprise challenge by Waxman. Speaker Nancy Pelosi (Calif.) has kept quiet on the matter.