- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
Five Senate offices have received bomb threats since 1 p.m., sparking an investigation by Capitol Police.
The department has not ordered any evacuations but has asked any offices that receive threats to report them, spokeswoman Sgt. Kimberly Schneider said.
At this point, theres no need for concern, Schneider said. Its being investigated right now by Capitol Police investigators.
Schneider wouldnt release any specifics on the threats, citing the ongoing investigation. Officers are dealing with each office one by one, she said.