- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Because banks only have to keep records for seven years, Kelners team was only able to investigate Wards activities going back to 2001, although he had been working at the NRCC since 1995. Ward ceased to be the treasurer last summer, and his outside contract with the committee was terminated in late January when his alleged embezzlement scheme was discovered by the NRCC.