- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
- Ad Man Scott Howell Back At It After Cardiac Arrest
Because banks only have to keep records for seven years, Kelners team was only able to investigate Wards activities going back to 2001, although he had been working at the NRCC since 1995. Ward ceased to be the treasurer last summer, and his outside contract with the committee was terminated in late January when his alleged embezzlement scheme was discovered by the NRCC.