- Rand Paul's 'Long Haul' Cut Short
- Bernie Sanders as GOP Tool: Their Plan to Use Him Against Democrats
- Can Rubio Follow Romneys Path to the Nomination?
- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
Congratulations to CQ Roll Call photographers Tom Williams and Bill Clark, who racked up three awards in the 2013 White House News Photographers Association’s National Eyes of History contest.
Williams and Clark both earned Awards of Excellence in the On the Stump category — Clark for his image of Sens. Benjamin L. Cardin and Barbara A. Mikulski at a ravioli dinner in Baltimore’s Little Italy two days before the November elections, and Williams for his image of now-Sen. Elizabeth Warren giving a kiss to former Sen. Max Cleland at a campaign rally in Beverly, Mass., in October.