- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
California Democratic Sen. Barbara Boxer conducts an on-air interview in the Russell Senate Office Building Rotunda on Wednesday. Boxer was promoting two newly introduced school safety measures. One would lower the required amount of local funding necessary to qualify for federal matching funds to help install tip lines, set up surveillance equipment and boost security at entrances. The other would allow the federal government to reimburse governors who use the National Guard to boost school security.