- Kathleen Matthews Joins Race for Van Hollen's Seat
- Let Voters Judge Early Ads
- Kelly Wins Runoff for Mississippi House Seat
- DNC's Mo Elleithee Leaving Politics for Georgetown
- Rematches Invite 'Retread' Label, Familiar Themes
California Democratic Sen. Barbara Boxer conducts an on-air interview in the Russell Senate Office Building Rotunda on Wednesday. Boxer was promoting two newly introduced school safety measures. One would lower the required amount of local funding necessary to qualify for federal matching funds to help install tip lines, set up surveillance equipment and boost security at entrances. The other would allow the federal government to reimburse governors who use the National Guard to boost school security.