- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
California Democratic Sen. Barbara Boxer conducts an on-air interview in the Russell Senate Office Building Rotunda on Wednesday. Boxer was promoting two newly introduced school safety measures. One would lower the required amount of local funding necessary to qualify for federal matching funds to help install tip lines, set up surveillance equipment and boost security at entrances. The other would allow the federal government to reimburse governors who use the National Guard to boost school security.