- Kathleen Matthews Joins Race for Van Hollen's Seat
- Let Voters Judge Early Ads
- Kelly Wins Runoff for Mississippi House Seat
- DNC's Mo Elleithee Leaving Politics for Georgetown
- Rematches Invite 'Retread' Label, Familiar Themes
A 40-foot Norway spruce set up on the East Front served as the Capitol Christmas tree in 1913. The tree was later adorned with red, white and blue electric bulbs. The 2012 version was harvested from the White River National Forest in Colorado and is scheduled to arrive in D.C. on Monday.