- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
A 40-foot Norway spruce set up on the East Front served as the Capitol Christmas tree in 1913. The tree was later adorned with red, white and blue electric bulbs. The 2012 version was harvested from the White River National Forest in Colorado and is scheduled to arrive in D.C. on Monday.