- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
The Force is strong with Rep. Ed Markey’s staff.
Mark Bayer, the Massachusetts Democrat‘s chief of staff, lent his super adorable — and powerful — 5-year-old son to play Little Darth Vader in the Natural Resources Committee’s latest video.
The riff on the popular Volkswagen commercial has Bayer’s Little Vader lending his powers to assist American clean energy technologies.
“These technologies are our ‘New Hope.’” Markey’s spokesperson explains to HOH. “Right now, we need to support the new rebel alliance of wind, solar and energy-efficiency technologies that could result in freedom from the evil empire of oil companies, speculators and OPEC barons.”
We look forward to our wee Congressional Vader lending his powers to bring together a bipartisan “Star Wars” screening.