- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Who knew Rep. Rosa DeLauro was such a nightlife maven? The Connecticut Democrat was spotted Thursday night at the downtown Italian eatery Tosca, an HOH spy says, where she stayed late enough to close down the restaurant.
The gregarious DeLauro appeared to be with a tableful of friends, and she chatted up at least one other table while she was there, our spy says. The Congresswoman left the restaurant at 10:45 p.m. She “was the very last person to leave,” our tipster says.
A spokeswoman tells us that DeLauro was catching up over dinner with her old (make that former) college roommate and that two — who hadn't seen each other in years — were sharing stories from their undergrad days.