- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
- A Democrat Begins Senate Campaign in Louisiana
HOH is glad to know she’s not the only one who still finds the Capitol Visitor Center confusing. We’ve got company in Rep. José Serrano, who found himself lost in the CVC on Thursday night.
The New York Democrat attended an event for the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute in the CVC, where he spoke to a group of interns. When he left to return to his office, HOH spotted him standing in the hallway, looking around. He admitted he was turned around.
“I’ve been down here a lot,” he said. “But I’m not sure how to get back to Rayburn.”
Serrano eventually found a tour guide, who helpfully directed the Congressman back to the House office building.