- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
Former Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.) is slated to speak to freshman House Republicans Thursday morning.
Gingrich, who is exploring a 2012 presidential bid, will speak at 8 a.m., according to an emailed invitation to the event obtained by Roll Call.
Gingrich has been popular among freshmen since he spoke at the annual Republican retreat in January. Several new GOP Members have sought out Gingrich to counsel them on issues, according to a source familiar with the conversations.
Kathleen Hunter contributed to this report.