- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
For most people it’s flattering to be compared to a hot young Hollywood starlet. In in most cases, however, the person is being compared to someone of the same gender.
This is not the case for Rep. Anthony Weiner.
The website BuzzFeed recently ran a photo of the New York Democrat alongside “Glee” star Lea Michele. The post compares Weiner’s Twitter profile photo to one of the singing actress dressed for her role as Rachel Berry on “Glee.”
In the photo, a young Weiner sports a head full of curly hair with a wide-eyed look.
“Rachel Berry from Glee totally looks like Anthony Weiner in high school,” the post reads.
Weiner is not shy about sharing embarrassing photos of himself. Last month he posted on Twitter a picture from his 1977 bar mitzvah.