- Republicans Aiming to Register Voters at NASCAR
- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
One energy lobbyist said the industry must do more than defend its current operations. Patrick Von Bargen, who heads the energy practice at Quinn Gillespie & Associates, said the industry should work with Congress to see which remedial actions need to be taken rather than “immediately swinging into defensive mode.”
“In addition to the public relations effort, it would behoove the industry to be full partners in the review” of nuclear power, he said.