- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
One energy lobbyist said the industry must do more than defend its current operations. Patrick Von Bargen, who heads the energy practice at Quinn Gillespie & Associates, said the industry should work with Congress to see which remedial actions need to be taken rather than “immediately swinging into defensive mode.”
“In addition to the public relations effort, it would behoove the industry to be full partners in the review” of nuclear power, he said.