- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
“I am outraged that a congressional committee with a full agenda would make a detour to investigate a purely local matter. There is no congressional issue at stake in a probe of local matter,” Norton said in the statement. “A congressional investigation would take the new House Republican majority’s obsession with invading the District’s home rule to a new low.”
Norton said she wants to meet with Issa to ask him to reconsider.