- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
Sen. Kay Hagan wasted no time getting into the spirit of the NCAA tournament.
The North Carolina Democrat has been tweeting her support for the University of North Carolina men’s basketball team all week, and on Wednesday night she met with the players. Hagan spent time with the UNC Asheville Bulldogs and coach Eddie Biedenback at Clyde’s in Chinatown.
She congratulated the team on its overtime victory over the University of Arkansas at Little Rock Trojans on Tuesday. In fact, Hagan won a friendly wager with Arkansas Sens. Mark Pryor (D) and John Boozman (R) as a result of the win. The pair are scheduled to deliver barbecue from North Carolina to Hagan’s office Thursday.