- Rand Paul's 'Long Haul' Cut Short
- Bernie Sanders as GOP Tool: Their Plan to Use Him Against Democrats
- Can Rubio Follow Romneys Path to the Nomination?
- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
There’s nothing like an afternoon outside to mark the start of spring.
Sen. Lisa Murkowski was spotted at Eastern Market this weekend enjoying the rise in temperature. The Alaska Republican was seen meandering through the artists’ stands at the outdoor market Sunday.
She was “checking out the artwork for sale just like all the other locals enjoying the beautiful day,” our tipster says.
Murkowski, who lives on Capitol Hill with her husband, Verne, and two sons, was dressed in jeans and a fleece jacket and carried a bicycle helmet.