- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Jake Perry was named fundraiser of the year for his work on Reid’s campaign. In remarks, Perry said he was told by the campaign managers, “If you raise it, we’ll spend it, and we’ll win.”
Watch Sestak’s and other ads included in Roll Call’s 2010 Campaign in 120 Seconds.
Correction: March 12, 2011
Rebecca Lambe's last name was misspelled in an earlier version of the article.