- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Ask questions for Roll Call’s eighth Twitter Q&A, to take place Friday afternoon around 1:30.
The latest edition is with Ambreen Ali of Congress.org. She covers grass-roots activism and has been writing lately for Roll Call on the tea party, and she covered Rep. Peter King's Homeland Security Committee hearings on the radicalization of Islam.
Submit questions directly to @rollcall via Twitter here, and Ambreen (@ambreenali) will answer them this afternoon. We will post a transcript as well.
Read our previous Twitter Q&A transcripts with Steven T. Dennis here, Jennifer Bendery here, Steve Peoples here, John Stanton here, Stu Rothenberg here, Paul Singer here and the talented (and multiple-award-winning) photo department Tom Williams, Bill Clark, Doug Graham and Andrew Satter here.