- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
One is the loneliest number.
We hear Sen. Bernie Sanders was spotted eating dinner alone at La Loma on Wednesday evening. The Vermont Independent was eating chips and salsa at a table for two in the Mexican restaurant’s dining room.
Our spy jokes that it looked as if Sanders was reading articles about himself in the newspaper.
He “talked on his BlackBerry and at one point dropped it in his salad,” our spy says.
Sanders wasn’t the only Senator at La Loma. Montana Sen. Jon Tester (D) was also seen drinking margaritas with friends.