- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
One is the loneliest number.
We hear Sen. Bernie Sanders was spotted eating dinner alone at La Loma on Wednesday evening. The Vermont Independent was eating chips and salsa at a table for two in the Mexican restaurant’s dining room.
Our spy jokes that it looked as if Sanders was reading articles about himself in the newspaper.
He “talked on his BlackBerry and at one point dropped it in his salad,” our spy says.
Sanders wasn’t the only Senator at La Loma. Montana Sen. Jon Tester (D) was also seen drinking margaritas with friends.