- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
- Voting-Rights Advocates Get Win at Supreme Court
The Source has long been the dining destination for the Washington VIPs, and this week was no different. A handful of political types and one D-list celeb stopped by chef Wolfgang Puck’s restaurant.
Former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright was spotted earlier this week, as were Sens. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) and Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.). Turns out all three are big fish fans.
We hear Albright and Feinstein, who dined separately, both ordered the Hong Kong-style steamed salmon, while Durbin picked the wok-fired whole sea bass.
In addition to the political elite, TV personality Carson Kressley also visited the hot spot this week. Kressley is known for his work on TV shows “Queer Eye” and “How to Look Good Naked.”