- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
Department of Labor Secretary Hilda Solis may no longer be in Congress, but that doesn’t mean she won’t make time to party with her old pals in the House.
Solis will serve as keynote speaker at the Congressional Caucus for Women’s Issues annual gala Wednesday. While celebrating the women of Congress, the party will also outline the organization’s bipartisan legislative priorities. This year the caucus plans to focus on how the military, health concerns and the economy affect women.
Reps. Cynthia Lummis (R-Wyo.), Gwen Moore (D-Wis.), Jaime Herrera Beutler (R-Wash.) and Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.) are all on the guest list. The gala is hosted by Women’s Policy Inc. and will take place at the East Hall in Union Station.