- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
Department of Labor Secretary Hilda Solis may no longer be in Congress, but that doesn’t mean she won’t make time to party with her old pals in the House.
Solis will serve as keynote speaker at the Congressional Caucus for Women’s Issues annual gala Wednesday. While celebrating the women of Congress, the party will also outline the organization’s bipartisan legislative priorities. This year the caucus plans to focus on how the military, health concerns and the economy affect women.
Reps. Cynthia Lummis (R-Wyo.), Gwen Moore (D-Wis.), Jaime Herrera Beutler (R-Wash.) and Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.) are all on the guest list. The gala is hosted by Women’s Policy Inc. and will take place at the East Hall in Union Station.