- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
"He's been a valuable board member, and not just because of all the referrals from the political folks on the Hill," Badger quipped.
"We've been profitable every year that Robb has been on the board," Badger said.
While Watters does not lobby for the medical faculty associates, his Hill contacts can come in handy. "He has introduced me to people who are making decisions," Badger said, noting that Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-Va.) spent a half-day touring the facility.
"He speaks so highly of the doctors, and he believes in them," the Democratic Senate aide said. "When they find out that I'm working on the Hill, they say, 'Did Robb recommend you?' They know he's out there, their ambassador."