- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Get your autograph books out. More than a dozen sports celebrities are expected to be on Capitol Hill on Wednesday.
The athletes will be meeting with lawmakers to promote — what else? — physical fitness and healthy lifestyles. Baseball Hall of Fame shortstop Ozzie Smith, Wimbledon champion Stan Smith and football legend Herschel Walker will be in town, along with several other big names.
The group will be lobbying in support of two bills increasing access to and awareness of physical fitness.