- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Get your autograph books out. More than a dozen sports celebrities are expected to be on Capitol Hill on Wednesday.
The athletes will be meeting with lawmakers to promote — what else? — physical fitness and healthy lifestyles. Baseball Hall of Fame shortstop Ozzie Smith, Wimbledon champion Stan Smith and football legend Herschel Walker will be in town, along with several other big names.
The group will be lobbying in support of two bills increasing access to and awareness of physical fitness.