- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
But Eric Schultz, spokesman for the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, accused Flake and Rehberg of "pandering to the extremists in their party" with their amendments. He said the approach would backfire.
"Republicans claimed to be all about jobs and the economy, but now that they're the majority in the House they're working on everything but," Schultz said. "At some point, they're going to be held accountable for this rhetoric on the campaign trail."