- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
But Eric Schultz, spokesman for the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, accused Flake and Rehberg of "pandering to the extremists in their party" with their amendments. He said the approach would backfire.
"Republicans claimed to be all about jobs and the economy, but now that they're the majority in the House they're working on everything but," Schultz said. "At some point, they're going to be held accountable for this rhetoric on the campaign trail."