- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
McCain said “these winds of change” also carry warnings for the leaders of Russia and China.
“I would be a little less secure if I was President Hu [Jintao] deciding the fate of 1.3 billion people,” he said of China’s leader. “I don’t think this is confined to the Middle East, just as we believe human rights are universal.”
As for America’s role, McCain said Egyptians “want us to assist, they don’t want us to dictate.”