- Rand Paul's 'Long Haul' Cut Short
- Bernie Sanders as GOP Tool: Their Plan to Use Him Against Democrats
- Can Rubio Follow Romneys Path to the Nomination?
- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
Andrew Ian Dodge on Friday at the Conservative Political Action Conference officially announced his candidacy in the Republican primary against Sen. Olympia Snowe (Maine).
Roll Call has reported that Dodge, who believes Snowe is too liberal for the party, was planning a bid. As Roll Call has reported, Dodge initially wouldn't say if he was the mystery tea party candidate aiming to unseat Snowe.
The Tea Party Express announced Thursday it will target Snowe with its national fundraising base.