- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
Updated: 4:13 p.m.
Asked if he was considering a run to replace him, Flake — a vehemently anti-earmark conservative Republican acknowledged that he was but would say little more.
“This is Kyl’s day, but we’ll have an announcement soon enough,” he said.
As Roll Call reported earlier, Flake is all but certain to run. The conservative Club for Growth already endorsed his potential candidacy.
For more from our At the Races politics blog, click here.