- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Updated: 4:13 p.m.
Asked if he was considering a run to replace him, Flake — a vehemently anti-earmark conservative Republican acknowledged that he was but would say little more.
“This is Kyl’s day, but we’ll have an announcement soon enough,” he said.
As Roll Call reported earlier, Flake is all but certain to run. The conservative Club for Growth already endorsed his potential candidacy.
For more from our At the Races politics blog, click here.