- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Updated: 4:13 p.m.
Asked if he was considering a run to replace him, Flake — a vehemently anti-earmark conservative Republican acknowledged that he was but would say little more.
“This is Kyl’s day, but we’ll have an announcement soon enough,” he said.
As Roll Call reported earlier, Flake is all but certain to run. The conservative Club for Growth already endorsed his potential candidacy.
For more from our At the Races politics blog, click here.