- Republicans Aiming to Register Voters at NASCAR
- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
“It’s a 47 percent Obama district,” said one Democratic campaign official, adding that the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee spent money in the 26th district in 2008 when there was an open-seat contest. “We’re not saying we’ll clearly win it. But we’ll put it in play.”
Elizabeth Brotherton and Steve Peoples contributed to this report.