- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
“It’s a 47 percent Obama district,” said one Democratic campaign official, adding that the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee spent money in the 26th district in 2008 when there was an open-seat contest. “We’re not saying we’ll clearly win it. But we’ll put it in play.”
Elizabeth Brotherton and Steve Peoples contributed to this report.