- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
A senior GOP aide argued that in the end Democrats, not Republicans, will pay the price for the defeat of the U.N. bill.
“If Democrats want to reinforce the common wisdom that they are unserious on fiscal issues and spending, that’s their right, but it’s that reality that got them unelected in the first place,” the aide said.
Kathleen Hunter and Jessica Brady contributed to this report.