- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid was spotted getting his Indian food fix Saturday night. The Nevada Democrat dined with his wife, Landra, and several unidentified friends at the downtown restaurant Bombay Club.
The diners were all dressed in blazers while feasting on mulligatawny soup, butternut squash samosa and crispy spinach, among other appetizers. Reid chose chicken biryani for his main course but managed to save room for dessert. The table shared rice pudding, gulab jamun and sorbet.