- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid was spotted getting his Indian food fix Saturday night. The Nevada Democrat dined with his wife, Landra, and several unidentified friends at the downtown restaurant Bombay Club.
The diners were all dressed in blazers while feasting on mulligatawny soup, butternut squash samosa and crispy spinach, among other appetizers. Reid chose chicken biryani for his main course but managed to save room for dessert. The table shared rice pudding, gulab jamun and sorbet.