- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Entertainers Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony will be among the more than 100 guests at President Barack Obama’s Super Bowl party on Sunday.
The White House guest list includes Members of Congress, Cabinet officials and elected officials from Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, the home states of the teams in the game. A White House aide clarified why the two celebrities are in the mix.
“They are co-owners of the Miami Dolphins,” the aide said.
Other attendees include Attorney General Eric Holder, Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, Pennsylvania Sens. Pat Toomey (R) and Bob Casey (D), Rep. Reid Ribble (R-Wis.), former Wisconsin Gov. Jim Doyle (D), Madison Mayor Dave Cieslewicz and Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett.