- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Former Sen. John Breaux (D-La.) took some time to reconnect with his Cajun roots Thursday night.
Breaux was spotted taking in some jazz after work at newly opened Foggy Bottom restaurant Bayou. These days Breaux works as a lobbyist for Patton Boggs, and his office is located just around the corner from the eatery.
We hear Breaux was dining with a few of his colleagues. The group feasted on miniature po-boy sliders, pork drumsticks and Cajun fries.
“He looks like a happy Louisianan in his element,” our spy says.