- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
Burglars broke into one of Sen. Chuck Grassley’s six Iowa offices, according to a Waterloo Police Department statement released Thursday.
The Waterloo-Cedar Falls Courier reported the overnight incident Thursday afternoon.
The Republican’s office and several others located in the building at 531 Commercial St. in Waterloo were entered. The police department said some items were taken, including loose change and office supplies, but it minimized the losses and did not specify which offices suffered thefts.
Desks and file cabinets were also disturbed, the statement said without clarifying in which offices they were located.